My maid went back to her country for two weeks, so she'll be back on the 10th of April. So for the two weeks, I've got to help out with the chores. I've been doing the chores for the past two days already, & I wanna say, it's really very tiring :( But my mum was really nice, she gave me like 10bucks for the hard work! Yay, thanks mummy!
Anyway today, had dinner at White Dog Cafe with family for my Dad's birthday celebration in advance. It was my virgin trip there & I don't really think their food are nice? I love their drinks though. I drank vodka, which made me a really happy girl, because I've not been drinking for like, 2months! Finally I touch alcohol again, woohoo!


Sexyback~
PS: Hello can you just get out of my life 'cause you're really very disgusting? Tyvm kthxbai.
No comments:
Post a Comment