I'd the worst moments ever, I am not feeling good as well.
To tell you the truth, I am just really weak & could easily break down when I couldn't take it any longer. I ain't that strong as what you thought of me as, I'm just simply a very very very weak & emotional person. I can't like control those kind of feelings in me. I tried to get those feelings out of me, but I can't, it's too hard. When I see you, I don't know what to say to you or.. don't even dare to look at you straight in your eyes. I'm just scared, really very scared of losing my way without you always being the one to help me. Ok, I'm still trying to get over it, trying to overcome my fears, trying to.. everything. I'm trying, at least I'm trying, but please, I really don't want things to go that way..
A few more days to the 10th. I hope everything's well.... And I'm waiting.
EDITED/
I haven't been studying. I couldn't get my mind out of what I was thinking all these while. Really hate myself, hate myself to be such a person. Hate myself hate myself hate myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE MYSELF!
No comments:
Post a Comment