Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm back to blogging because am damm bored at home everyday!!! Sianzshit to the max. Anyway I've started playing L4D like yesterday 'cause my brother tempted me. Bad right, haizz LOL LOL. Here's a picture:


I think BOOMER is cute because he's so fat LOL. My brother said that I'm a crazynut, went to google pictures of it. Like hello why cannot siah!?!??

Ok, tuesday I'd some d&t course over at Singapore poly from 8am-5pm and it is really nutz for me, because I was still so sick. After the whole thing I went to my mum and said "I'm dying, really" She brought me to the doctor again at night & I tell ya this is my 3rd time to the doctor in 5days. Crazyshit, oh man. I got an MC for the next two days so I got the chance to skip the lessons :D

Today, after my mum went out in the noon I sneaked out without anyone in the house even noticing it. Met up with mingli and went amkhub to shopped around. Got our stuffs then wilsonkam & his friends met us for like 10minutes then bade farewell and we girls went home. Mingli came over, I L4D-ed again using brother's macbook while she uses my laptop. Sent her home probably around 7plus and it was back to my L4D again, haha yayyy \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment