
I'd a breakfast date at KFC with Brother Gay in the morning like.. 8am plus. I think I'm crazy, I gave up my sleep just to have breakfast with him, but I think it's good. It's been ages I'd breakfast with him alone only, and this time round, he treated me everything, hehehe! Noon was spent with Mingli that bodoh & Yuguan the fairlady (hehe) It was a last minute decision!! Met up, got our ice cream (-_-") then went walking at some rich houses at thomson. Walked so much till I got a blister, sigh.. Subway for drinks & back to my house for L4D!!!!
HARDCORE TO THE MAX SIOLZXS!


I love my hair! ... but not the pig trotters, tsk.

BUT!!! The stupid macbook kept dying on me. I played halfway, it auto shut off. Feeling pissed, I stopped playing & joined the girls in whatever they were doing on my laptop. And this was what they were doing:



No comments:
Post a Comment