Friday, July 10, 2009

Swing swing, jump jump.

This whole week was practically just about school & trainings & lunch with the girls. Mum stopped screaming at me already, and that's a good thing. Instead, she went to tell my dad some of my wants and needs, and they agreed to it. Awesome much? Oh and my dad increased my allowance, so yay my wallet don't feel so light anymore. But it's decreasing everyday because I spent alot on food &.. online shopping. I can't resist the freaking temptation, you know.




I'm actually a happy kid today 'cause I spent great times with my girls & I got what I wanted and I saw whom I always wanna see every particular day in school. It feels good although I don't gain anything from it. But at least.. I still know my own feelings, know very sure that it's still there and it's still going strong like always :) Right now I feel that my hair is growing, and that's a good thing too. I feel that I'm fat & short and I really need to slim down and grow taller, so that's the bad thing. I realised I am never ever satisfied with myself. Maybe that's why everyone can't stand me & my nonsense and my cranky actions, heh.








I thank you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment