Sunday, August 16, 2009

The call

I feel that my weekends are being wasted staying at home doing nothing at all besides using the laptop for more shopping -giggles- and chatting with people. Just that yesterday was better because I'd some bowling competition in the morning and got a 3rd position, which sucks so much 'cause last year I'm the champion and now I'm 3rd?! Deproved so much. Night was dinner at sakura 'cause it was fatty's 22nd birthday. Well today was just spent lazing around on my bed, using the laptop to talk to juncheng online (am happy about this) and going blogshops to blogshops, yet nothing caught my eye.

School tomorrow and it's my last paper, like yay? Not yay at all. I don't know why but I'm in a very unhappy mood right now. I'm off to study for my one and only last paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment