Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rain

It's a rainy day, what should I do?
I'd afriad to call you, I can't find the reason.

Why the sound of insomnia become so familiar?
Silence has become your replacement, waiting with me for the rain to stop
Anticipating makes one more and more submerged in confusion
Who is like me unable to find their somebody?

After falling in love with you, for some reason im always learning of loneliness flavour
Holding an umbrella alone, wiping my tears alone
Being alone is tiring
What kind of rain, what kind of night
What kind of me can make you think of me more
How big does the storm have to be, how dark does the sky have to be
So that I'll have your consideration

Actually without me you're unable to tell those differences apart
How much more obvious can the ending be?
Don't say you'll be sad, don't say you want to change
The person who's loved doesn't need to apologise

No comments:

Post a Comment