Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Going away

As I'm writing this post, I'm listening to my blogsong & I feel so sucky. Like as in, feel like I just lost all of many loved ones & things & no one is there anymore. For no reason & all of a sudden, I'm feeling like that. Well, today I'd a fun time with Huilin over at wild wild wet. Spent a total of 5hours there & right now, I'm so tired. It was my virgin trip there too, so well she was there to guide me throughout. I was glad I didn't waste today. Thanks my dear :)

-
Tomorrow the Sec 3 cohort will set out for kota tinggi camp for the next 3days. The school gonna be somehow quiet, because all the seniors will be having their prelims, and the juniors are going for their level camp too. There'll be no school for me though, but I want to go to school. Because that is the only place I get to see someone I wanna see everyday like always. But I guess, it's really pointless now?

No comments:

Post a Comment