Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Semi ones

Ha ha I realised I update this space once only every week. This is bad, and boring I know.. Well end of year exams are approaching so I didn't get to go out ever since september holidays were over so thus, nothing to update about. So since then I've been trying to mug hard, and I only managed to really do it this week. I feel lazy and all :( I think I'll be on semi-hiatus till end of year exams are over. It is just starting next week and in 3 weeks time counting from this week, it'll be over soon and in about two months three weeks time or so, it'll be the long-awaited december holidays!!!!!!!


But anyway I just checked the calendar, and found out that this year holidays are only 5weeks long. While last year was 9weeks long?! Why ah?! Can anyone tell me?!! Nono, it was a mistake. It's still 9weeks long this year, HEHEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment