Thursday, October 15, 2009

Down, down, down

Today I'd my last paper in the morning. Home aftermath & went out again. I met zhiying for awhile, abygail & denise cancelled on me again, SERENE CANCELLED ON ME TOO (LIKE HOW MANY TIMES ALREADY HUH?!?!) Met juncheng then. Caught (500) days of summer together at the cathay which is my very first time. Cinema was freeeezing!~ Went seperate ways aftermath & went to town to meet the girls. I didn't get anything when I'm supposed to. Met denise after that then met zee then I went home. Cancelled on joon & the rest for st.james. Now I seriously regretted it. But too bad, I'm sick and I promised him that I won't be going. Shall just rest well for today! :)

Photobucket


I'm having mixed feelings right now, and I really don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment