Monday, November 2, 2009

This space ah is lack of visuals thus it's so boring to just update about daily life & pleasures and my problems with nothing. Like what the.. but nevermind I still want to update no matter what although it's boring. I think I should do something about it.

Hmm the last day of school was just me feeling so sleepy in school, the boys came over to swim and play their basketball and scold bad words at people cycling at the park behind my estate, haha! Weekends were just bowling on saturday and sneaking out without parents knowing anything at all ('cause they were out) on sunday to meet the girls in town to hang around. Today marks the first day of bridging programme, & it sucks. I overslept because I slept late last night. Managed to only get prepared 15minutes before the programme start. So in order to not be late, I cabbed to school. Now, purse feel much lighter... Sad life. Lessons were somehow slacking & annoying, I swear I can't wait for the whole programme to be over. Lunch with the girls after that, skipped physics practical and went roaming around! Home aftermath in the early evening.

To sum up everything, it is soooooo boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment