skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Been decomposing this week again. Feel like a loser, because my wallet is empty. It's telling me that it's hungry it need to eat some kachingz in. Well, I haven't got my pay. Actually the rest too. That guailan face like keep delaying our pay or something, is she cheating us!? Screw her. Oh right, monday I hit town with chrissypoo. I got myself new shades to add to my siao!shadez collection. And we saw elroy + david tiarso doing their bb duty omg so funny. We chatted we played we went back home in the evening. Yesterday & today I did nothing, all I remembered is that today I'd vegetarian for my meals 'cause it's "chu 15" & I cut my nails shorter, I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED. Now I'm left with packing my room + wardrobe before my mum come screaming at me again. Peace yo-

No comments:
Post a Comment