Sunday, December 6, 2009


Finally went out yesterday with mingli, it's been 11 days we met I miss her hahahahaha no I'm not lesbianlovesick yo- Was at haji in the noon though, got her something and then we got some awesome drinks for just $2 each. Hit town after that, like finally it's been ages. She left soon after because of her brother's birthday (shit him haha!) Met up with Daren for dinner then slacked around. As usual, there were magic tricks from him and it started to drizzle heavily. Went back our hometown - bishan. All I know is that I got home at 9pm sharp. No one was home.

Well today is family day but my family seems to be erm, all sleeping the whole day? Damn joke. Tomorrow I'm gonna start work with the girls. I can't wait, those money are calling for me baby~

No comments:

Post a Comment