Friday, December 25, 2009


(she's holding a book-card from mingli!)

It's christmas today, and it's chrissypoo's birthday as well. "Mahry Crashmers" & "Heypi Birdey" hahahahaha. Was at clarke quay for today, had a mini celebration for the birthday girl. Maybe not really a celebration, quantity of human beings present was low HAHA. But yeah, had fun. Probably gonna make it up to her again. I was being a clown today, it's my job to blow the balloons but then the birthday girl keep on letting go of the balloons and all I could do is to watch them fly~~~ Whatever, we still burst them in the end hahahahahaha. This year 2009 is coming to an end soon, I can't wait for 2010 to come, it's gonna be awesome + at the same time, not awesome because o levels are coming real soon and we're leaving kcp soon, I don't want leh please? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment