Thursday, January 7, 2010
It's been four days school started, pretty good. Secondary 4 life is so tiring, I've to endure this for 10months. I can do it I can do it I can do it. Been started revising my work since school resumed, am trying to catch up with what I'm weak at. But it's just so tiring and I'll fell asleep in between. Trying to stop sleeping in class and I managed to keep it that way although I was so sleepy. My thigh muscles have been aching since tuesday's pe, and now there seems to have bruises on my thigh! Trying to tolerate with the pain, but I sorta have difficulty sitting down and standing up though. The pain was unbearable. Hope this recovers soon. Well, won't be updating this space much everyday. Probably once or twice per week will do. I'm trying to control my laptop usage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment