Friday, February 12, 2010

I am, so drained out, from school. To add on, I fell sick for the first time of this year. Which happened to be the lunar new year season. How awesome is that HAHA. I love today, I skipped school because I'm on MC (everybody please stop saying I pon school) It wasn't that bad for me to stay home today after all because I've the chance to wake up late unlike everyone else hehehe. I've the company of a loved one for the whole noon, I love the time spent. To make myself happier, I pampered my nails just because it's lunar new year! I want the red packets! Here I come baby!

2 comments:

  1. I M BACK TO STALK U FELICIA YEOW JING YUN YUN YUN U LOOK LIK AN IDIOT. JOONTIMES2 HERE AGAIN I ROX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't rocks at all, can you stop typing like Serene? -.- Sorry for the diao face haha! What's with the joontimes2 siah.....

    ReplyDelete