
I'm too tired to do anything else, too tired.. Really feels different nowadays, feels like i'm in another world of mine, feels like i'm drifting from everything else, feels like I'm losing everything and that it even includes you. My mind is getting more confused & scared. There're times when I feel like giving up but then I don't feel like but then I feel like but then I don't feel like again & it goes on & on & on.........
Myraid feelings bubbling inside me. I really don't know what the shit is happening to me.
Dont you ever get sick of emo posts?
ReplyDeleteWhen you feel that a relation is a battlefield, get out of it - this sentence is from me to you
-MINGLI
HAAAAAAA SO CUTE PIC. ANW CHEER UP! I M JOONTIMES2 (JOONJOON)
ReplyDeleteYou typed like Serene -.- kinda hate this name now kinda hate her too. I bet she don't even remember me already. Whatever. Hi Joontimes2! LOL
ReplyDelete