Wednesday, February 24, 2010


It's only been three days of school for the week & I've got into lotsa of unnecessary trouble. I am kind of down on my luck? I need to do something about it!!!!!! Besides that, I am glad to say that I landed my foot into the bishan library days ago to get some books. They were all about romance, style & murder stories. Anyway, I guess my life now is much better than before, I feel like a whole new person with a whole new life, feeling happy all the time with somebody to share my life with. I am a happy girl :>


P/S: You're not my match girl.

5 comments:

  1. whos nt yr match?

    beginning of th whole cycle agn and then it'll end..

    again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur title header pic [w/e] kinda scare me

    - joontimes2

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pic is ok lo, i see the curls.. lol. i like that song playing on your ipod fel!

    pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. joontimes2 i changed already

    pat that's my blogsong -.-?

    ReplyDelete