Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Half of my march holidays were gone & I barely have done anything at all. Feels so good, all I did was to eat & sleep & eat & sleep. I am growing so much fatter. Worst of all, all my books were left untouched and common test one starts next week. I already have the intention to flunk this common test this time round. Can't blame me, I'm really not very into studying now... What's on my mind now is the after exams period where I can party with jeremy (xie) & co. And I really really really wanna go to the UNIVERSAL STUDIO......... I can't wait, oh and december come quickly please?



~.~

4 comments:

  1. WHO IS JEREMY and what about me!? i damn sian cus my bro only cares about sarah now. OH AND I ALSO WANT GO UNVSSD! your birthday we go tgt you wan!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend. And what the heck is UNVSSD? Please don't tell me it's U-Ni-Ver-Sal StuDio. Your usual habit of shortforms again, always like that hahahaha. Er my birthday? I'm not rich.... Heard that it's not cheap... :(

    Fel here (I lazy log in!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol your friend's damn cute! U-Ni-Ver-Sal StuDio, hahahaha! Wei! What about me, for your birthday?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol chris as usual, u shld knw she ll pick you/us ^^ HEHEHEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete