Thursday, April 8, 2010
A heavy heart. A bad feeling. I've so much to say but I've no idea how to say it out. I am so on the verge of giving up, on everything. Just..... EVERYTHING. I am so sick of studying... To be exact, so sick of life. I don't know what is going on... I don't know what's life all about. I only know I kind of screwed my own life with my own hands, kind of screwing everything. I am really tired. Not physically tired, but mentally tired. Many things running on my mind.. 12 April is the doomsday from parents, I think I can never have the chance to survive anymore.. Oh, just remembered what's 12 April meant last year. Sucks to be me, hate to remember stuffs that always won't do any good to me. Why are all these always happening all the time? Fuck that yeah. I DON'T FEEL GOOD AT AL.. Can I know what all of you are thinking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey,relax your mind..do not be so sick of life =) there are always ups and downs in life,you got to take it as a learning lesson and move on. Don't dwell on the problem,you'll never be able to go back and change it. So move on in life and don't be so upset. Everyday is a new day,the past will always be the past,it can never be the present again. Just have to think positively,be happy and be contented with what you have.
ReplyDeleteI don't like anonymous comments hahaha but hey thanks anyway it's much appreciated :>
ReplyDeleteHahaha no problem! i have similar problems too but,haha can deal with it after all =) BUT i have trouble putting my name on your blog.. so i use anonymous. DON'T INDULGE IN EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS,NO GOOD FOR HEALTH!!! Try to start doing something so you won't have so much free time to think about your unhappy past =) Good Luck.
ReplyDeleteCan I know who are you? Do I know you personally anyway? If yes, talk to me online haha?
ReplyDeletei think thats justin!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha....You won't wanna know me. Besides, we're talking *online aren't we?
ReplyDeleteFine.. Then so be it.. Thanks anyway but I guess it won't really help much.
ReplyDeleteHahaha why not? hahah its not helping much because u just can't get yourself to GET over the situation =) Why keep thinking about it? Its not like you can do anything to change it. Might as well let it be and learn from it and DON'T go back to this unhappy state again. Maybe the problem lies in you, you just haven't find the key to answering all this problems yet =) you'll get to it,sooner or later. Its just a matter of time.
ReplyDeleteIf you dont study, you'll be worthless to the society. If you keep looking on the bad side of things, it isnt going to get any better. If you find that any of your relationship are causing you a headache, break away from it? you said you are screwing your life with your own hands, so, you can patch it up with your own hands again. It's just how you wanna live your life. And it's damn sian-ed to keep reading abt you hating your life. GET A LIFE AND SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe only reason why I even take out time to type so much because i care