Wednesday, April 28, 2010


These days.... I've been feeling lethargic. I also seemed to be always on the bad side, getting all the bad luck happening on me. Falling ill, body aching, fell on mud, getting dirty & smelly all over. What's more? I can no longer imagine anymore... School's been stressing me out, which I think is also a good thing. At least it can urge me to start studying for my big exams. I've been wasting too much time already. As for my personal life, I've always been neglected. Although being the youngest child always seemed to be the one being pampered more on, but for me... It doesn't seem that way. What's going on anyway?

5 comments:

  1. Take it easy!! Find someone who you can talk to about your personal problems and you'll feel better =D tell them how u feel =D it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand, I am the youngest child too but no matter what I do, it was never good enough and instead my older siblings get pampered more, school oso is very stressful, try talking to a good and true friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know who the anon is!! ^.^

    -mingli

    ReplyDelete
  4. So who might I be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont play mysterious!! you must be.. some guy HAHAHHAHA! not a girl i guess :D

    -mingli

    ReplyDelete