Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I've been always heading out these days, either to school if not then is everywhere around Singapore. So tired... I spent at least 10hours outside each day. So far, so good. It is better than staying home & rot because no one ever care about your presence at home. I rather stay out. Yesterday we'd an IKEA trip for design & technology students, but to us it was more of a food trip! It was Laimin's virgin try of the IKEA meatballs. Her expressions were... PRICELESS. HEHE.

Today the girls & I had some fun over at Wild Wild Wet hahaha & again, Laimin's expressions... Priceless HAHAHAHA. Lotsa things happened. Someone forgot to bring her shirt (haha!), leg cramp, screamings, painful & tiring legs, got blisters, lost my goggles, found it again.... And we saw a rat. A freaking rat.



Right now I am doing what I am supposed to do on my laptop hahahaha & talking to Jeremy Xie annoys me because.......



You fucking Judas! & What does that make you, Jesus? *auto-message: I was busy studying. Until your presence distracted me. This better be good or you better be pretty. If not i swear to skin you alive (:


Felicia. says:
*EH YOUR AUTO MESSAGE SO ANNOYING
You fucking Judas! & What does that make you, Jesus? says:
*HAHAHA
*alot ppl say that tooooo
*But idc!

No comments:

Post a Comment