It wasn't a pleasant day. It was kinda tiring, & that I wished you were around. But anyway, I can't help it, it's already like that.. I'd a afternoon nap today & I dreamt of you. It was really sweet, & you seemed happy. So when I woke up, I decided to just let it your way, since you want it that way. I ended the suffering, and yeah I'm not feeling any better either.. The feelings are still kinda deep, but it's okay, I'll try to get over it really soon. Thanks for everything & all, luvyou.. :)
And right. I'd a big fight with mum last night, & she's really very unreasonable this time round. I'm still having a cold war with her though, but I think it'll be over soon. Anyway school today was really fun, I guess.. I went to find Mr Loo after school, & he talked to me. He woke me up from what I've been doing all these while. So I promised him I'll study hard. I hope I can do it.
Just wish you're still here with me..
No comments:
Post a Comment