Friday, May 1, 2009

It's been a week.. I wonder how're things going on.

I've been thinking alot, & I've been hoping & waiting all along. I'm still there, still holding on to that tinywheeny piece of hope though, just hope it'll come back. I've been dreaming everynight, about those sweet little stuffs between us, & I thought it was real. When I woke up in the morning, I was disappointed once again.. But no, I never give up at all, not even once.

I know well about my own life myself. I know I'm like left hanging there. As what bestfriend said, I should just focus on other things instead. Yeah, I did... but at the end of everything, you still appear in my mind. I don't know why either, but just like that. I'm still waiting, & really hope it won't take too long & got really bad.



I miss those days, I miss 17th.


And I really miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment