I can't see why that's the reason anymore. I feel like a fool, a complete fool who's been trying to make everything alright all along. I feel like I'm being used as a tool, just trying to make things get going all the time. I want to know what is going on, & not kept in the dark & left aside till it's over. I want to know everything, although maybe it's not my fucking business anymore. It's just not my fault, it's just that you didn't give me a chance at all. Please give me the key to the answer soon, cause ya'know.. I'm not too sure I can make it anymore.
I'm not as strong as what you thought me as, I'm just as weak as what you expected from me.
"A phrasing that's a single tear, is harder than I ever feared"
"I should've known this wasn't real and fought it off and fought to feel"
Yeah maybe everything doesn't matter anymore now.
No comments:
Post a Comment