Sunday, May 24, 2009

I simple love weekends & holidays, 'cause I've more time to sleep & get rid of my eyebags, hur.

So wednesday was marking day, no school = a day out with people. Went out with Juncheng for a movie 'Angels & Demons' and dinner with Joshua & Debra then home at night. Pretty tired day & hell, I fell sick that night with a stupid fever & flu. And there goes my day for the next day, feeling so sick & tired and ill-tempered. Apologies for everything!

Weekends are here, but there's nothing much. I spent my day at home on saturday, watching some hongkong dramas online. Then today was just simply a short day with Mingli & Yuguan for a movie 'Night At The Museum'. One kinda stupid show but not bad. There was a couple sitting a metre away from me & by looking at them made me think about the past, haha.


Happy 15th Birthday, Yuguan.

No comments:

Post a Comment