Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I am sick again, like finally. I know I sound like a despo freak that wanna be sick, I know this is crazy, but yah I've no idea why am I like that either. I think I'm nutz and nothing could actually save me or cure me already.

These few days I was in a foul mood so whoever I talked to actually got it from me. As in, got a taste of how I feel. But yeah, don't know don't care don't want to care. I know I'm selfish but afterall, I'm just an ordinary girl and you can't expect anything much from me. I won't ask for much either.

I hate my life, it sucks alot. You see.. It's like school & friends just revolve around me. And when I grow up, I'll work and have my family. Then I grow old and I die. What is this? I think life is so meaningless, and I don't know I live for what god's sake. Why am I even living in this world? My life is like really bullshit ya'know?

Whatever, I'm just being irritating. Sorry all, for this bloody post.

No comments:

Post a Comment