Saturday, June 27, 2009

Paranoid shitz

Is it just me or it's really true? Am I a fool again? I don't know if I'm paranoid not, but I really hate it now whenever I see that number. And they keep asking me, and mention to me about you, so it's like really very difficult to just get it off my mind. I can't believe you're like one of the other them too, can't stand you being so heartless & just heck care all these. Like, you said about others, you yourself also like that. No difference? So what if you've changed now, you're still the same to me & means alot to me, ya'know.

I can't believe it myself too, but that is just the truth.


SIGH.

Condemn those faggots to hell man. They should just die 'cause they're faggots & they shouldn't be in this world since they don't deserve to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment