
Okay, it was actually the last day of AEM today over at Singapore Poly. I think it wasn't really great, it was kinda disappointing. And all I did over there was eat non-stop & more of slacking. I didn't have that mood to do anything anyway, 'cause I was kinda tired. Everything ended at around 5pm, then almost everyone of us trained back to bishan together. The guys had dinner while I waited for mingli. Met up > bought her dinner > zee's house to take stuff > home. When I was on my way home, my mum called me & all I got from her was screamings & scoldings why I'm not home yet. She didn't listen to my explanations at all then went screaming at the top of her voice. Now, we're having a very cold war. Like wtf, what's wrong with her nowadays?
And then I feel damm angry with myself today, I kept thinking about it and feel so confused again. I'm kinda scared, is something bad gonna happen soon? It's scaring me..
No comments:
Post a Comment