Today I felt much better. I looked at the brighter side of life and thought that sometimes life is really great. You know, maybe I should stop thinking that life really sucks and it's the end of the world for me. I should like, open up my feelings & thinking.. to everything, then like enjoy life till the fullest. So right now, I feel good with friends & family that care for me and love me just the way I am. Although I have not stop thinking about the bad sides, but I'm trying my best. And like, still hoping for something though. Yeah I'm still waiting. But on the other hand while waiting, I'm living perfectly alright. I'm trying my very best to get back to my own self. And like, I'm solving every problems well one by one now. I don't want any troubles anymore. I want everyone to be alright, and be happy! Cheer up to those who're feeling down! :)
I loved you, boyfriend :) But now, I still do.
No comments:
Post a Comment