Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm saying this again, & I've been repeating it, stop doing this to us 'cause it won't benefit both parties. If you're to continue that, I've no choice but to inform your oh-so-great parents then don't blame us for that. I'm not threatening you. And it's not our fault at all, it's his problem. He don't want it, then so be it. Don't be a loser like me. I know you read my blog, so now, read this: get the fuck away from us can you??!!!!?? YOU'RE DAMM ANNOYING & STOP WHINING TO EVERYONE. IT'S USELESS. NOT HAPPY, COME FIND ME. STOP TALKING BEHIND PEOPLE'S BACK.

Glad that you did the right thing, glad that you changed for the better. I hope you'll stay that way k. I hope the two of you will last long 'cause you two are so sweet together. Although I don't really like you, but sometimes you're nice.. I guess we need some time to know you more then there won't be any troubles and misunderstandings next time :) See ya soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment