Thursday, June 25, 2009


Today was awesome. I'd lessons over at Singapore Poly again, & I swear I ate alot man, ohmygod haha! The class did soldering iron, & we made two games, it was fun! I burnt my right hand (okay it's all my fault) & now there's a scar there, like WTF damm ugly :( Ended lessons at around 4pm then over to some places to get our SP tee. It's like damm cool, & it's free for us! \m/ Left after that with laimin to meet mingli together to get the class tees, but in the end the person told me next week then arrive. Wah like give me false alarm siah, & waste my time.. Headed for some food then back to bishan to fix my phone & it took like an hour just for my turn. Bought some food again then headed home. And yeah, got some good news from joon & yay, today is a happy day, but tired!!! There're lessons tomorrow again at SP, it's gonna be fun!! Who cares about tired when it comes to fun, heh.

Goodnight everyone, have a good sleep! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment