
I've been feeling damm fuckedup these few days, no idea what was wrong with me either. My feelings went up & down. I think I'm just thinking too much, or that's just the fact. The happenings are wierd and is making me feel more scared than before. I think something's gonna happen soon, but I don't know what is it. Sigh.. Why am I like that? Is it fated? Is it just meant to be like that? Like there's nothing else to save me already? I don't know.. I don't know. I just want everything to be back to normal and go on well. I hope so.. I know crying doesn't help at all, but I'm already trying my very best, like to stop thinking about it and let it go on on its own. Although it's totally useless.. But at least I know I tried my best. At least I tried. On the other hand, I still miss you. What about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment