Right now I'm altering my striped shirt, rubbing my eyes off 'cause they itch, talking to the seed, chrissypoo & the hot girl S (not at all), reading random blogs 'cause I always do that, charging my ipod, keep touching my hair, talking to my dad face2face, reading news about AYG online, playing with my soft toys, and (burping + hicupp + farting okay no i was just kidding!) I counted the countless of notes in my wallet. Actually no, I was lying. There wasn't any notes in it. Because I'm just practically, broke! I'm a loser freak, poor me. Sigh.
Rant: My mum screamed at me nonstop for this whole week, she thinks i'm defiant and rude to her just because I talked abit louder to her. She keep insulting my friends, saying that they're all useless bums who don't study. She started with a curfew, she took my freedom away. She keep screaming at me because my room is messy. She keep saying i'm stupid and lazy and hopeless and useless and I should go & die.. You know what? I feel like saying fuckyou to her. She's damm annoying and is really too much. When can she stop all these nonsense?!
No comments:
Post a Comment