Oneday was awesome because class was fun, everyone was practically laughing over the guys' actions. POA remedial after school was great, I finally understood the whole bloody thing. Town aftermath, dragged my seed with me along, to get my F21 wallet oh & my cropped top! Met up with that Amalina in the evening then, to pass her the stuffs she wanted & to get my money, so I feel richer now. Home after that! I love my seed!!!!
Twoday was somehow awesome too, because everyone laughed at the guys' actions again. I think I'm lucky enough to be in this noisy yet funny class because they're so hyperactive, at least there's some fun having them around in the class. Lessons were not bad, emaths two periods was spent talking to puiyee about ghost stories & haunted places! Then we'd two periods of chinese paper2 test after that. I practically just slept for first half of the time given, and woke up after that to complete it. To my surprise, I was the first to even finish it. And oh, chinese is damm bloody boring to the max! I read the passages till I fell asleep lah! Physics after recess was.. boring. I swore to listen, but failed, I eventually fell asleep again. After that was two periods of SS, & ckn was absent! So we got released slightly earlier by the relief teacher. Went off, had lunch in j8, got two sunnies & a aviator. Ok just call them shades. Home aftermath, & had a great time on the phone with weili. Awesome hot guy, hehe! (don't kill me when you see this please)
K I know this is wordy, but who gives a shit! I'm off now to study~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment