Sunday, July 26, 2009

Here comes the moment


If only you were fucking serious right from the beginning, If only all these didn't came across your fucking mind. If only I didn't appear infront of you right from the fucking start. If only we were just normal and not have any feelings. If only everything was back into place right now then I won't feel so fuckedup all the time & feel so fucking emotional just because it fucking happened and my feelings went up and down non-stop like a fucking rollercoaster and I hate this fucking kind of feeling. If only you can fucking come back now. What can I do now? Fucking wait and hope for a miracle to come but I doubt anymore. SIGH. Sorry for all the 'fucking' word. This is just a fucking me & myself.

Oh and I seriously need a fucking haircut soon I can't stand my bloody long slanted bangz and my hair is damm dry but nevermind. I want to curl it I want make it wavy. And I need to slim down 'cause I realised I really eat alot I really really really need to slim down. Once again, I am never ever satisfied with myself. Fuck all these?

No comments:

Post a Comment