

The weekends were somehow awesome, & it was well-spent. I spent my saturday shopping in town with mingli & yg, and we saw a guy carrying a cosplay doll walking around. It attracted many attention and it freaked some people out, maybe because the doll looked really scary. In the beginning.. I was walking behind him & I thought he was carrying his daughter. What a joke LOL. Then on our way back to the mrt station we saw a yellow lambo~ It attracted many attention as well. The day was awesome! As for sunday, I cancelled tuition and went bowling with parents & brother, despite knowing the fact that I'm sick (I'm down with flu) Dinner aftermath at amkhub, and got a new phone!

It's back to school today. It was tiring, but still alright. Frisbee after school at bishan park wasn't really great. The sun was sorching hot, everyone was in a foul mood, there were conflicts and so on so forth. The weather was really unbearable, so I think I drank at least 4 bottles of drinks LOL. Homed at 7pm, just on time of my curfew, whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment