Life now is all about studies, alsagoff, friends, gossips, frisbee, remedials & more remedials, bowling, shopping, meet-ups with the usual awesome people &.. oh family. Nothing much you see. All those things that came to my mind were just my studies & money & friends & you. This whole week was somehow awesome. I'd a great time with my girls, & the guys. Sort out many things & thoughts and felt much better after everything. I felt good, haha.
Today we'd the long awaited frisbee interclass, which everyone of us had trained hard for. I think everyone did well. Although I know that all of us weren't happy with the results, but it's okay, at least we got a 2nd position! :D
Well, it's time for me to get back to my books, because common test 2 in starting in 2 week's time! Ciaoz~
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment