Friday, October 23, 2009

The world is catching up

This week's school was short yet tiring. Won't elaborate much. The only thing I wanna say about is that my mum keep taking my money. Damn it can?! Oh and we got back our results, and I would like to say, I'm pretty lucky though. I do hope I'll promote to sec 4 next year erm though I only failed one subject, which is pretty not surprised at all. I've been failing that particular subject the whole of this year. I think I need to do something about that.

On the other hand, today finally had proper lunch with the girls after donkey months. Though it felt wierd, but glad that it turned out fine.. After lunch, I met up with melvin to hang around. Talked and caught up with each other's life. Glad to know that everyone's doing fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment