skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today is tuuuuuuuesday I went out with mum to shop around & we had swensens for late lunch. I bought new high wedges there goes a new pair of shoe to my footwear collection hehe! Oh today mum made me try french fries with... maple syrup. Wierd though, but it tasted great haha! In the evening trained all the way to vivo to meet dad there & we got stuffs. Left vivo & went all the way to bukit batok to fetch brother gay home. I was bored on the car journey so I played with the camera.


Boring I know. I'm damn noob at this. Anyway there's school tomorrow I can't wait! Results will be out, and I'm damn scared... for all subjects. I think I'll just fail all haha! I'll get hell from my parents, for sure. Shall go to bed now, goodnight folks! :>
No comments:
Post a Comment