Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mum: I'm getting older & ill, will you take care of me next time?
Dad: Of course I will! You're my girlfriend forever.



Sweetest thing I've ever seen my parents done or said, infront of me. Feeling all jealous, all I could do was to say an "AWWW.." I am tired, physically and mentally tired. I need a break from everything else, seriously. I even need a break from you. Let me be?

6 comments:

  1. Hey chill alittle! Your parents are sweet tho >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this mingli hahahaha cos she uses >:) LOL. Whoever is this, thanks :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO its not me i dont really talk like taht do i anyw i dont understand the quote at the side

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mingli: It means the person has no idea what love is, it's that mysterious.

    Your parents are so kewt!! Wahahaha!

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. felicia doesnt understand the quote either -_- i asked her and she tell me she dont knw hahaha (lazy log in)
    -Mingli

    ReplyDelete