Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Peishan: Why are we always the one being targeted & neglected?

I think this is somehow true. We're always the one that got the blame when we didn't do anything wrong. I am beginning to hate this school, I think it really can't make it anymore. Triple sciences people looking down on combined sciences people, hello what is this?! So what if you're a triple sciences student, your language still fail. And being a triple sciences student in this school, it's just a average typical normal student. It is just (N) Same goes for the other pure sciences classes. Don't ever think you're "holy" just because you're in a better class. You know yourself that you actually can't be fit into that class. Get this straight in your mind. And I think some teachers, should think carefully before they speak to us. Stop looking down on weaker students. You're actually looking down on yourself too because you yourself is teaching in this weak school. Thank you very much. I'm really pissed about this issue-

I say what I like to say, I am not afraid? HAHA?

4 comments:

  1. agree
    i knw youre directing at some people only
    ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahaha ! nice one, girl !

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice. but you know i dont look down on you. need help in studies esp your emaths, can find me k :)

    i'm pat here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is bella kueh huilin? HAHAHA kueh siol :D
    -Mingli (lazy login!!!!)

    ReplyDelete